Datone Jones, DE, UCLA
Datone Jones is an extremely tough, physical and stout defensive linemen. His technique is very impressive as well as his quickness. He has the strength, motor, and instincts scouts love to see. I am very impressive with him overall. He is a strong run defender who is a pretty good pass rusher. He definitely has some issues that he needs to fix, but I see an immediate starter in the NFL. He will be a late 1st / early 2nd round pick.
Sanders Commings, CB, Georgia
Sanders Commings is an intriguing prospect. I love his size/athleticism and physicality. I think he’s got good instincts and good ball skills. He has some fundamentals that need to get better, but I think he’s got potential to make an impact on an NFL team next season. I see him as a fringe 3rd round, early 4th round pick.
Interviews - Sean Porter, LB, Texas A&M
- D.J. Fluker, OT, Alabama
- Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame
- Spencer Nealy, DT, Texas A&M
- Stedman Bailey, WR, West Virginia
- Tharold Simon, CB, LSU
- Zach Ertz, TE, Stanford
- Menelik Watson, OT, Florida St.
- Barkevious Mingo, DE, LSU
- Quinton Patton, WR, Louisiana Tech
- Le’Veon Bell, RB, Michigan St.
- DeAndre Hopkins, WR, Clemson
- Vince Williams, LB, Florida St.
- Alec Ogletree, LB, Georgia
- Eddie Lacy, RB, Alabama
- Arthur Brown, LB, Kansas St.
- Xavier Rhodes, CB, Florida St.
- Kenny Vaccaro, FS, Texas
- Nigel Malone, CB, Kansas St.
- Justin Pugh,OT, Syracuse
- D.J Swearinger, FS, South Carolina
- Chance Warmack, G, Alabama
- Mike Glennon,QB, North Carolina St.
- Jake Doyle,TE, Western Kentucky
- Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri
- Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M